Henry M. Gallivan, Jr.
Henry Gallivan practices primarily in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, and corporate finance. A large portion of his practice is devoted to commercial transactions such as stock and asset acquisitions and sales, mergers, corporate reorganizations, and private offerings of securities. From large corporations to small private companies and start-ups, Henry assists organizations of all sizes with a broad range of corporate and business matters. Such matters include drafting and negotiating contracts, entity formation and structuring, corporate governance, and business ownership, control, and management issues. In addition, Henry represents financial institutions and borrowers in commercial loans and other financing transactions.
J.D., University of South Carolina School of Law, 2007
B.S., Financial Management, magna cum laude, Clemson University, Calhoun Honors College, 2004
- CALI Award, Securities Regulation, Spring 2006
- Moot Court Bar – Order of the Barristers, ABA Competition Team
- Wachovia Student Scholar, Clemson University, 2002 to 2004
- Greenville Business Magazine's Best & Brightest 35 and Under (2012)
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- South Carolina Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
Civic and Community Service
- The Barbara Stone Foundation, Board of Directors (2010-present), President (2011-2013), Secretary (2010-2011)
- Clemson University College of Business and Behavioral Science, Alumni Loyalty Board (2013 to present)
- Downtown Symphony Club, Board Member (2010-2012)
- United Way of Greenville County, Loaned Executive (2010)