Smith Moore Leatherwood's deep experience in the insurance industry includes policy litigation, coverage analysis, and the design, establishment, and administration of employee benefit plans. Related practice areas include transactional, regulatory, intellectual property, antitrust, restructuring, employment, privacy, data security, and emergency response matters.
- Life, health, and disability insurers
- Property and casualty insurers
- Investment management institutions
- Lloyd's of London syndicates
- Global health insurance providers
- Third-party administrators
- Multinational reinsurers
- Other insurance industry participants
Smith Moore Leatherwood's coordinated, multidisciplinary team responds swiftly to challenges confronting the insurance industry. Our commitment to responsive client service has garnered the trust of industry leaders faced with class action lawsuits, complex coverage and commercial disputes, and regulatory compliance concerns.