Jerry Oliver will present a live webinar for Clear Law Institute on Wednesday, April 16 from 1:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. EST. The presentation is entitled, “Intermittent Leave Under FMLA.”
Employers are often confronted with issues surrounding intermittent/reduced scheduled leave under the FMLA. This live webinar will help human resource personnel understand their basic rights for dealing with employees who request intermittent/reduced scheduled leave. It will also cover some of the fundamental requirements that both employees and employers must follow in dealing with FMLA leave requests.
During this interactive webinar, attendees will:
- Discuss reduced scheduled leave
- Learn practical steps and procedures to follow to address legal requirements in dealing with employee leave requests
- Understand the transfer of employees to alternate positions during intermittent
- reduced scheduled leave
- Review increments of FMLA leave for intermittent or reduced scheduled leave
- Learn how exempt employees pay can be reduced
To register for this event click here.