Lisa Garrison, Ariel Harris, Liz Hedrick, and Patti Ramseur presented several programs at the ABA Litigation Section Corporate Counsel CLE Seminar in Orlando, Florida February 16-18, 2017. The firm was a Silver Sponsor of the Seminar.
- Patti Ramseur was a panelist for a program entitled, "Hot Topics in Labor & Employment Law: What You Don't Know Might Hurt You (and your Company)."
- Lisa Garrison moderated a program called "Less Is More: Assessing and Managing Risk to Prevent Litigation." Liz Hedrick authored the paper for this presentation.
- Lisa Garrison also organized CLE programs on the Yates Memo and on Time Management strategies for in-house counsel. Associate Josh Harper wrote a paper for the Time Management program.
- Liz Hedrick was a speaker at the "Pitch Practice Makes Perfect" program, where she did a mock "pitch" to in-house counsel for United HealthCare.
- Ariel Harris organized the opening event for the Woman Advocate Committee, a key co-sponsor of the entire seminar.
- Lisa Garrison led the closing event hosted by the Woman Advocate Committee, a Networking Luncheon with more than 70 attendees.