Garrett Walker represents various financial institutions, including banks, and insurance companies, in connection with all aspects of real estate lending, including loan originations, loan workouts and loan collections. He also has extensive experience in representing both landlords and tenants in commercial lease transactions.
J.D., with high honors, University of North Carolina School of Law, 1975
A.B., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1972
- Associate Editor, North Carolina Law Review
- Order of the Coif
- Listed, The Best Lawyers in America® (Woodward/White, Inc.), Real Estate Law, listed more than 15 years
- Martindale-Hubbell's top ("AV") Peer Review Rating *
- North Carolina Super Lawyers, Listed Real Estate Transactions (2006), Real Estate (2007-2013)
- Business North Carolina's Legal Elite, Real Estate (2005, 2007, 2008, 2010-2013)
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedure's standards and policies.
- Fellow, American College of Real Estate Lawyers